With our extensive experience and trust we have earned over the last few years; enabled us to provide our clients with the very best services, products and advice available.
We have partnered up with a network of Worldwide Repatriation Specialists, and are able to manage the entire process, from the initial stages until the deceased is at the funeral home of choice.
- Personal consultation with the family/company by an experienced Company Representative.
- All documentation and attestations required locally (This include the Police, Embassy, Municipality, Legal Translators, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and if applicable the Ministry of Justice)
- Oversee the Embalming process and transportation requirements
- En-coffining (with a choice of Locally Manufactured Repatriation Coffins, French Solid Wood coffins that adhere to European Standards or American Caskets)
- Air-cargo logistics and clearances at destination with transportation to the desired final location
- We also ensure that the client is well informed at all times during the process with daily email updates and a dedicated hotline for any information they might need urgently. We also ensure that all documentation is securely stored as hard and soft copies for possible future requirements.
We will manage the entire process with dignity and respect in an extremely professional manner.